I think it's about time I step out of my hole and catch up with friends whether it's meeting up, talking on the phone/skype or online even.
This sem feels unbelievably busy. Even though there's less assignments. It's weird. I can't think about what I've been up to. Monday - Friday it's just uni and home. Friday nights there's ocf. Saturday there's ltc for half the day (and only 3 weeks so far). Sunday there's church.
hrmsss...
so you were right (again!) =P I'll say everything is alright even though its not.
doesn't matter. It's all just in my head =)
This sem feels unbelievably busy. Even though there's less assignments. It's weird. I can't think about what I've been up to. Monday - Friday it's just uni and home. Friday nights there's ocf. Saturday there's ltc for half the day (and only 3 weeks so far). Sunday there's church.
hrmsss...
so you were right (again!) =P I'll say everything is alright even though its not.
doesn't matter. It's all just in my head =)
anyhoos..Proof of success!!! hahahaha
MY FIRST EVER WHOLE CLASS LESSON =)
though they did take a while but they understood and got it done without tooooo much trouble (: yay! hahaha
My erm..melb uni supervisor? came today to assess my teaching with a small group =) She gave me good comments! which means I passed haha my supervising teacher will be the one giving me the mark though. I just need to speak LOUDER and work on classroom management skills (: